The Golden Army Crew Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Army

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Personally Know What You're Going Through ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nhatnamit

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 69

I Personally Know What You're Going Through ...  Empty
PostSubject: I Personally Know What You're Going Through ...    I Personally Know What You're Going Through ...  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:30 am

Hi, my name is Mary Forrester and I know exactly how you feel because I've been there myself.

In fact, that list of questions was created from years of personal experience dealing with constipation myself.

If you're often straining during a bowel movement... or if they are infrequent, painful, and hard to pass... or you have two or fewer bowel movements in a week... you're considered to be constipated.

And let's face it... if you've suffered from this problem... you know it can be both painful and frustrating. If you're constipated... it can really ruin your day to day happiness, comfort, and peace of mind.

I've experienced the pain and everyday discomfort and it can make life difficult. It can cause a lot of stress and problems.

And before you know it... it's all you're thinking about. The pain, bloating, and discomfort is on your mind constantly.

It can interfere with your your normal, everyday life and activities... either at home or at work.

It can even interfere with your sex life... your hobbies and the fun stuff you like to do. It can make you short tempered and very irritable.

You feel sluggish and slow. Your mood is effected. What you do each day depends on whether you're "able to go or not."

I'm sure you already know how frustrating it can be. If you're experiencing something like this right now, it's probably become somewhat of a dark cloud hanging over you.

american outdoor store
Constipation remedies
Back to top Go down

I Personally Know What You're Going Through ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Army Crew Official Site :: The Golden Army Gallery-
Jump to: